Your 2014 PROPERTY TAX NOTICE will look different when you receive it this May.
Citizen feedback is important to us. We invite your comments on the new format of the 2014 Property Tax Notice. Please note, for the purpose of the sample tax notice you are viewing here, all numbers are based on 2013 tax rates.
Have a Look!
- Do you find this new format easier to read?
- Does this new format seem less complicated?
- Is it clear to you that the City collects property taxes on behalf of the School Boards, the City of Saskatoon, and Saskatoon Public Library?
- Are you able to see how much you owe?
- Are your payment options clear?
- It is clear that you can find more information on our website or by calling us?
This Shaping Saskatoon discussion is also a great opportunity for you to tell us about other tax-related information you wish to see on our website. Are you able to find answers to your tax questions under “P” for Property Tax? As we undertake the development of our new website, your comments will help us give you better service.
We have included detailed information on what you will find on the 2014 Property Tax Notice, along with Frequently Asked Questions.